Local Business Development Manager
31 March 2020
Are you a motivated and dynamic B2B Sales Specialist, looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West’s largest automotive dealership group?
Due to operational need within our Corporate Sales department at Westerly (BMW/MINI) Exeter, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Local Business Development Manager (LBDM).
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work as our Local Business Development Manager, you will be offered a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- Competitive bonus/commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- ECOS vehicle and business travel expenses
What will I be responsible for?
The Local Business Development Manager will be fully conversant with procuring the sales of BMW and other brand vehicles to business owners within a given territory, the achievement of sales targets and objectives, locating stock from within the Company, from the Manufacturer and externally through other dealers and working closely with brand representatives to ensure that Manufacturer requirements are met. You will account manage existing clients to a high standard. As such, you will need to be an excellent communicator, have integrity and be able to build solid relationships with our client base whilst maintaining a bond of trust with customers and peers.
Could this be the role for me?
The successful Local Business Development Manager will have the capability to deliver a measurable performance, meet KPI’s and offer an outstanding service to our customers. To achieve this you will need to possess the following attributes...
- Be self-motivated with the ability to negotiate and influence
- Have exceptional flare and creativity to identify new areas of sales opportunity
- Be organised and possess great attention to detail
- Have a proven sales performance track record
- Be enthusiastic and results driven with an appetite for success
- Have a desire to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations
- Be fully computer literate with experience of Kerridge or other DMS
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including BMW & MINI, Volvo, Volkswagen, Peugeot, Skoda, Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, TPS, Body Shops and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be one of our Local Business Development Manages, then please click the link.