Site Logistics Co-ordinator
Westerly Exeter BMW
19 October 2021
Are you a self motivated individual with an interest in the latest automotive information technology? If so Westerly Exeter BMW we are now recruiting for a Site Logistics Co-ordinator.
We require an energetic and enthusiastic person to support the Sales departmental targets and objectives within our extremely busy Sales operations.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Travel pay when covering other sites
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
Site Logistics Co-ordinator Responsibilities:
- Ensuring showroom displays are always up-to-date and brand compliant
- Organisation of Used Car displays including point of sale
- Photography of Used Cars and uploading on to applicable systems
- Regular stock control audits
- Checking in vehicle deliveries
- Working with Sales Leaders on daily routines
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal Site Logistics Co-ordinator:
- Automotive Parts experience
- Is flexible, hard-working and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and physically capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Has a UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Kerridge and/or other DMS preferred
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, TPS, Body Shops and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be one of our Parts Advisors then please apply.